The first half of 2018 was a time of significant change for the mobile advertising industry — especially in the wake of the GDPR.
Smaato’s H1 2018 Global Trends in Mobile Advertising report analyzes the ad requests and impressions from the Smaato platform, uncovering six key insights into the current mobile and in-app programmatic advertising landscape. In this report, you will find answers to the following questions:
- Global Rankings: Which countries saw the highest growth in mobile ad requests and ad spending?
- The GDPR Effect: How did the GDPR affect mobile ad spending and ad prices in Europe?
- Apps in APAC: APAC consumers are spending more time in-app than ever before — how has this affected in-app’s share of mobile ad spending in the region?
- Retail Brands: As the mobile advertising industry has worked to foster a more brand safe environment, how have brands reacted in terms of ad spending?
- Super Bowl & World Cup: How did H1 2018’s major sporting events affect mobile ad spending and eCPMs in sports apps?
- Budget vs. High-End Android Devices: iOS devices attract the highest eCPMs, but what is the difference in eCPM between budget and high-end Android devices?
Download the report now for an in-depth analysis of these and further mobile advertising trends.