Smaato proved to be a partner with high quality standards and a personalized approach to customer service. We are very happy with their market quality team that delivers regular reports on ad quality. 90% of mobile monetization is powered by technology. The other 10% is the people behind the technology. Smaato’s got both covered.
Head of Advertising Sales, ask.fm